Tuesday 18 October 2011

Sonal Srivastava [ MBA ] International Travel Consultant AeroSoft Corp


http://visit-m-p-india.blogspot.com/


http://aerosoftseo.com/sonal/takeoff/

http://www.aerosoftseo.com/sonal/landing/


I am a Non Professional City Tour Guide and Explorer.
I am proud to be born in Indore.
I simply love what I do. I am a Master of Business Management by Professsion.


As a tour guide I am developing a feeling of gratitude and honor to come in contact with people of vivid nationalities travelling to Mini Mumbai (Indore) & Land of Rajwadas (Rajasthan)for pleasure or on business.


As a versatile Tour operator, I worked out numerous tour programs and itineraries for foreign Guests and visitors travelling on business or for pleasure.


I truly love my job and creating arid tour programs and make them working.Let me invite you along on a guided tour in and around Mini Mumbai (Indore) which has a fusion of modern and traditional cultures embedded and Land of Rajwadas (Rajasthan) with royalty and art of culture.


I would be happy to take you around showing my favourite sights,
picturesque lanes full of unique architectural details and reveal
 some of the mysteries. If you have any special preferences /interests
I would be more than happy to prepare a new presized tour to include your interests and preferences.


I hope you will also share my passion of taking interest in meeting new people with the hint of versatility and their culture . I look forward to meet you in Mini Mumbai (Indore) & Land Of Rajwadas (Rajasthan)  soon!


Say " Namastey " to
Incredible India


Regards,


Sonal Srivastava  [ MBA HR] 
International Travel Consultant
AeroSoft Corp




On Line Assistence  :
Gtalk                    :   Sonals.aerosoft@gmail.com
Y! Messenger             :   Sonals.aerosoft@yahoo.com
Rediff Bol               :   Sonals.aerosoft@rediffmail.com
MSN                      :   Sonals.aerosoft@hotmail.com


www.Sonal-AeroSoft.blogspot.com/ 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing good information of health Find Best Diabetologist in Indore & View all details of Diabetologist in Indore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr Arpit Agrawal started his medical career in 2004. He pursued his Diploma in Orthopaedics from Sancheti institute of Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation, Pune. He completed his DNB from Bhilai.

    Best child bone paediatric orthopaedic in indore
    top childrens pediatric orthopedic indore
    Best Pediatric orthopedic surgeon in India
    Dr. Arpit Agrawal Pediatric orthopedic surgeon in Indore
    Dr. Arpit Agrawal

    If You Face SCOLIOSIS Problem !!
    Contact us = +91-7715058201, 7776044356

    ReplyDelete
  3. Informative blog post, thanks for sharing. Find the best doctors/dentists in Jabalpur, check out here.
    Best Doctors in Jabalpur
    Best Dentists in Jabalpur

    ReplyDelete